Beyonce's Interview With Latina Magazine


    Beyonce Knowles -- who is up for "Female Artist of the Year" at the VMAs and is reportedly up for a Latin Grammy along with Shakira for their collaboration on "Beautiful Liar" -- just did an interview with Latina Magazine.

    Beyonce says:

    "I'm just jealous that I wasn't born Latina. I wish I had been because the culture is so beautiful."

    Beyonce really seems to appreciate Latin culture. She has been singing in Spanish at the concerts on her tour as well.

    Beyonce goes on to say:

    "I noticed a big difference between speaking to all of the Latino stations and speaking to the pop stations or the other stations. With the Latino stations, there was so much love and everyone is so genuine."

    Although Ms. Knowles is of African American and Creole descent, she noticed the warmth of the Latino culture. Que rico!

Post Title

Beyonce's Interview With Latina Magazine


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2007/09/beyonce-interview-with-latina-magazine.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List