Down with Dengue Virus Attack

    It been awhile since my last post was five days ago. Last Thursday, it wasn’t an unpleasant day for me… My head feeling unconsciously dizzy, both hand and feet were feeling freezing cold and in the result, I got myself into the High Fever status.

    Therefore, the next few days, I had no appetite to eat, I tried to blanket myself on bed, consuming few tablets of panadol medicine and hoping for my fever will recover speedy but however, the scenario got me into the worst state as in I felt very sleepy and powerless at all time and thus, in addition of having heavy flu and sore throat in my body.

    I felt uncomfortable for the next 2 days and decided to go down to the clinic to do a full body checkup and due to my situation was too serious case, I was told to proceed to Accident & Emergency (A&E) Department at Changi General Hospital for undergo the blood test result.

    After blood test, the result has show that I got the Dengue Virus attack in my body and it’s very critical because there is no medicine can cure Dengue virus said by the doctor. The way to recover is to depend on how strong the person body is to overcome the dengue virus in the body.

    It was a scary moment and I have no idea what to do for the next second. I hope I can speedy recover within this few days and as a promise, once I recover, this blog will be covering full of events stuff again. Sorry for the late email reply recently, will get back in touch with you guys soon.

Post Title

Down with Dengue Virus Attack


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/11/down-with-dengue-virus-attack.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive