South actress Nisha Yadav celebrates her birthday with street kids in Mumbai

    www.insurancerate.com 
    StarBuzz Weekly, Toronto-Actress Nisha Yadav aka Ameesha Yadav who shot to fame with her film on corruption inspired by Anna Hazare’s struggle against corruption, celebrated her birthday on Thursday in Mumbai with street kids. She went to a home for orphans and street kids in the morning and sponsored a party for the little brats who were surprised at the gifts that Nisha brought them. “Normally on my birthday, my friends would give me gifts. This year, I decided to give some under privileged kids some gifts on my birthday. I am happy that the kids enjoyed the party, including the special lunch that we arranged for them,” says Nisha who turned 22 on Thursday.

    Nisha who is currently shooting for a Tamil film has also been signed on for two more Bollywood movies. She recently completed shooting for a Punjabi music video and is also part of a reality show which goes on air next week. “I am shooting almost five days a week,” she says adding that she is thankful for the support that she has got from the south film industry, particularly Tamil directors and producers.

Post Title

South actress Nisha Yadav celebrates her birthday with street kids in Mumbai


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2012/01/south-actress-nisha-yadav-celebrates.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive