SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED - Shiamak Davar & Oprah Winfrey


    www.insurancerate.com StarBuzz Weekly, Toronto-What you wish for always come true, it's just a matter of timing believes Shiamak Davar and his patience did pay off when his dream of meeting Oprah Winfrey came true.
    ‘I have always respected the work Oprah has done over decades reaching out to people from around the world through her talk show. Most importantly she has made people believe in themselves and given them hope. I’m a fan of hers and watch her show keeping a track of her work and achievement. She is truly God’s messenger’, Shiamak affirms.

    Shiamak had the honour of meeting her and presented her with a special dance piece that left Oprah spellbound. Singing and performing with his dance company, this one really came from the heart for someone he admires.
    ‘When I heard about Oprah’s visit to India, I knew deep down that we would meet, and as my dear friend Parmeshwar Godrej stepped in and invited me for the dinner, she made this meeting come true. The opportunity invoked a child like spirit in me and I’ve been extremely excited’ he said.
    Shiamak who has met and interacted with the best from Hollywood including Tom Cruise, Michael Douglas, Stevie Wonder, Bryan Adams left a lasting note saying Oprah is Oprah!
     ‘To present to her my work, to speak to her and to share with her my guru’s book  The Laws of the spirit World all seems surreal.’ 

Post Title

SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED - Shiamak Davar & Oprah Winfrey


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2012/01/spiritually-connected-shiamak-davar.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive