Fergie & Katharine McPhee Speak About Paris Hilton's Jail Sentence














    At Z100's Zootopia concert extravaganza on May 18, 2007:


    "Believe it or not, I actually do feel bad for her," Katharine McPhee told In Touch Magazine regarding Paris Hilton's unusually stiff jail sentence.

    "She is not a bad person, she just made a mistake." said the "American Idol" season 5 runner-up.


    I couldn't agree more, Katharine.


    "Paris has been nothing but friendly and sweet to me always," Fergie told In Touch Magazine regarding the same issue. "I don't think that there should be a celebrity double standard, but I don't want anything bad to happen to her."


    Same here, Fergie!


Post Title

Fergie & Katharine McPhee Speak About Paris Hilton's Jail Sentence


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2007/05/fergie-katharine-mcphee-speak-about.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive