Bak Chor Mee at Esplanade Xchange


    Have you ever try out Bak Chor Mee without Bak Chor? Well, this what I usually order for my Bak Chor Mee dish but somehow yesterday, I chance upon to try out a Bak Chor Mee stall located at Esplanade Xchange. This time round, it convince me in consuming the Bak Chor together with the Mee itself.

    Nicely Bak Chor meat itself was tender and freshly cooked, likewise adding a little of chili source in the Bak Chor Mee give a different taste from the others. Thus, with some sort of mushroom, fried dumplings and a fishball enhance its overall appearance look and taste very delicious.

    Well, last but not least, if you have chance to walk pass Esplanade Xchange (Circle Line Mrt station), do try out the Bak Chor Mee at EAT stall too! Have a nice week all my readers here.

Post Title

Bak Chor Mee at Esplanade Xchange


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/09/bak-chor-mee-at-esplanade-xchange.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive