Teaser: Forex Trading Tutorial


    On the 24th September 2011, group of Nuffnang G+ bloggers attended a GK Goh workshop, talking about the basics of Forex Trading. Likewise, we also get to try out the Forex game system installed in our computer. It going to be a tough month of monitoring the Forex share trading on our screen but yet it was fun because this how we going to learn and gain more Forex experience.

    Full blog post coming out in one month time… Stay tune readers! Hope I don’t go bankrupt with my virtual money in Forex, if not I dunno where to paste my face in bloggersphere already… Hahaha #ForexwithGKGoh

Post Title

Teaser: Forex Trading Tutorial


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-forex-trading-tutorial.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive