Miss Universe 2011 Winner - Leila Lopes Angola


    "I've worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV. I work to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs," she said. "I think now as Miss Universe I will be able to do much more."

    Responding to questions, Lopes said that she has never had cosmetic surgery of any kind and that her three tips for beauty were to get a lot of sleep, use sun block even when it's not sunny and to drink lots of water. She said her smile was her best weapon in the competition. Read More...


    Source article/Picture From: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/leila-lopes-angola-crowned-miss-universe-030158499.html


Post Title

Miss Universe 2011 Winner - Leila Lopes Angola


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/09/miss-universe-2011-winner-leila-lopes.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive