NATIONAL ETHNIC PRESS AND MEDIA COUNCIL OF CANADA - A Message From The President for year 2012

    www.insurancerate.com 
    StarBuzz Weekly, Toronto-As the year 2011 came to conclusion I take this opportunity
    To express my thanks to all of you for the support and help I received throughout the year from the majority of the members.
    During the 2011 we completed our survey, the first ever contacted in Canada of its kind, and in the New Year I am expecting to have the opportunity to organize our second three day seminar of the Ethnic Journalism in Canada.
    Today please allow me to express to all of you best wishes for love and happiness and joy to you , to your families and to your children.
    Thanks and happy New Year,
    Thomas S. Saras
    President and CEO

Post Title

NATIONAL ETHNIC PRESS AND MEDIA COUNCIL OF CANADA - A Message From The President for year 2012


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/12/national-ethnic-press-and-media-council.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive