What is the last thing you want to do before leaving this world?


    3 more days to Year 2012! The world is ending…? If it is real, what is the last thing you want to do before leaving this world? I have been asking this question recently around my friends and many of them giving me an interesting answer… So I wonder what’s yours too!

    For today, introducing you guys Jay Chou next music video - 世界未末日 from his latest album [惊叹号], a peaceful and warm hearted MV which something to relate the ending of earth. I do believe the earth will end one day but not in year 2012! Without further do, let’s check out the 世界未末日 music video below here:


Post Title

What is the last thing you want to do before leaving this world?


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-is-last-thing-you-want-to-do.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive