Teaser: Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011 Ceremony at Putrajaya Marriott


    Woohoo! Hi Everyone, I am back to Singapore! It been a great 3 days 2 night tour at Malaysia Kuala Lumpur and this was my first time travelling to KL to attend a grand blog awards ceremony event with a group of enthusiastic bloggers.

    My happening about or during the 3 days tour will be write up soon… Haha… However, I could say that the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific blog Award 2011 ceremony has successfully ended, and through carrying with the exciting feeling in it, I had a casual fun weekend with my Singaporean and Malaysian friends.

    You guys might be wondering what happened on Day 1 till Day 3…? Yes! The full detail version of my #Napbas trip is going to release soon… I hope my exciting feeling about the coming post may influence to visit Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, the Putrajaya Marriott Hotel. Stay tune readers! *Smiles*

Post Title

Teaser: Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011 Ceremony at Putrajaya Marriott


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-nuffnang-asia-pacific-blog.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive