Tia's Choice: Canadian dancer Shivani Thakkar in dancing moods - Know her a little more

    www.insurancerate.com StarBuzz Weekly, Toronto-Shivani says and believes:
    "The aroma of the morning after it has rained all night is my favourite scent. My closest friends are the ones I hardly get to see, but are also the ones that will be my closest friends for life. I have had my life planned out since the time I started to speak, and also I live a full life moment to moment. 
    I'm a very straight forward person, and yet I have a complex personality. I can be one of the most mature, focused, hard-working seriously ambitious persons you could ever meet; but I also possess the qualities of being the most innocent, trusting, playful, and fun-loving child-like personality you'll ever come across. I love learning. I love experiencing new things. 
    I have a boyish sense of humor, with a girlish sense of class. I'm really mellow and easy-going and yet possess a everlasting zest for living. I love beauty in my life, yet I often find that the most painful sights and things that may commonly be thought of as ugly are the same things that resonate and touch me deep within. I like to feel and get inspired. Music is my weakness." 


    Visit Shivani at: http://www.shivanithakkar.com




Post Title

Tia's Choice: Canadian dancer Shivani Thakkar in dancing moods - Know her a little more


Post URL

http://starbuzzcelebrity.blogspot.com/2011/12/tia-choice-canadian-dancer-shivani.html


Visit Starbuzz Celebrity In The World for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive